toolbar powered by Conduit

Thursday, February 10, 2011

RootsTech Rocks!

This kind of conference is so long overdue, and it's absolutely amazing. RootsTech has barely just begun, and already has proven itself to be the most cutting edge of the convergence (catch word of the day) of genealogy and technology. The exhibit hall is bursting with technology companies, genealogy services and products to streamline and make your research and preservation seamless and simple. I'm so excited about all the possibilities being presented, and can't wait to talk to as many vendors as I can here, and hopefully report back here, and in some of our Second Life discussions. That's all I have time for right now... there's sooo much to do - and when I'm done, I think I'll head to the microsoft playground and play some pingpong.

No comments: